The Carolyn Wells Ambassador Award
The application period for 2017 Carolyn Wells KCBS Ambassador Award is now closed.
The recipient of the Carolyn Wells Ambassador Award exhibits the exceptional qualities of a great ambassador for KCBS. This award is given to a KCBS member who displays a high level of good character as well as promoting KCBS as an organization to the general public.
Any KCBS member in good standing may nominate a fellow member in good standing for this award and it is not limited to cooks, judges, Contest Reps, etc. A KCBS member may not nominate him or herself or a close family member. Members of the KCBS Board of Directors are not eligible to be nominated while serving on the Board.
• Nominations will only be accepted by e-mail to: wellsawards@ kcbs.us with the subject line: Carolyn Wells Award
• Nominations should be in the form of a letter that states the reasons for the nomination along with examples of how the nominee has promoted KCBS, as an organization, to the general public.
• The Awards Committee will review all letters submitted and in the case of six or more letters the Awards Committee will choose the top five letters to be reviewed and voted on by the Board of Directors by the December Board meeting.
• The decision of the Board is final and the Board reserves the right to make or not make any awards.
• The nomination letter(s) will be read at the Banquet prior to the presentation of the award, with limited editing by the Awards Committee and/ or the Board of Directors and with the Board’s approval. The authors of letters and the names of those making the nominations will be kept confidential.
Letters of nominations for the Carolyn Wells Ambassador Award must be e-mailed to the following address: email@example.com with the subject line: Carolyn Wells Award. Nominations are due no later than noon, December 2, 2016.
The Carolyn Wells Ambassador Award will be announced and presented at the annual KCBS Banquet, Saturday, January 14, 2017.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.