US Soy Combine Award Events U.S. Soy Combine Award first-of-its-kind contest series with U.S. Soy. Bringing the #FarmtoFlame, this series features the new “Best in Show” award — The U.S. Soy Combine Award — at 10 select events across the U.S. for highest combined scoring across pork, chicken and ribs and in some instances, turkey – all soyfed proteins.
The event series will add thousands of dollars in prize money, trophies and bragging rights for pitmasters and contest organizers at KCBS-sanctioned events over the 2023 season.
Top pitmasters compete for $1,500 in total prize purse for the U.S. Soy Combine Award provided by U.S. Soy
Contest Payout: 1st Place - $750 plus a custom U.S. Soy Combine Award trophy
2nd Place - $500 plus a custom U.S. Soy Combine Award trophy
3rd Place - $250 plus a custom U.S. Soy Combine Award trophy U.S. Soy Combine Award Included *Events:
- New Jersey State BBQ Championship; July 14-16; North Wildwood, NJ
- KCBS World Invitational; August 11-12; Mayetta, KS
- Navy SEAL Danny Dietz Memorial; September 8-9; Waller, TX
- PoosaQ; October 6-7; Montgomery, AL
- Reata Round-Up BBQ Contest; October 6-8; San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Indio BBQ State Championship & Festival; November 10-11; Indio, CA
- 8Th Annual Jimmy Jam BBQ Slam and Car Show; January 4-6; Elkton, FL
*Additional events forthcoming.